Ignite Conference 2018
Super Early Bird registration open for a limited time until 31 October 2017.
Ignite Central $215 | Ignite High $215 | Ignite Kids $70
Ignite Conference 2017
Day registration also available.
Groups of 10+
Group registration no longer available.
$135 (3 x half days)
Online Registrations and Group Registrations now closed. Individual walk in registrations available at the event.
Registrations were due Friday 8 September 2017.
$15 late fee applies to all registrations from 9 September 2017.
- The group rate applies to groups of 10 or more full registrations (ie not one-day registrations etc). Ignite Kids do not contribute to a group size due to the different nature of the Ignite Kids stream.
- Special rates apply for groups over 30 people or groups travelling large distances. Contact us for information.
Our Group Registration process has changed for 2017,
to make it easier for Groups to register:
- All groups register via a spreadsheet provided by the Ignite Conference team (download below). Normal registration deadlines apply.
- Group leaders will handle their own Parental Consent and Indemnity forms according to the requirements of their parish, school or organisation, with specific clauses included to meet Ignite Conference's requirements.
Download the Group forms below for information.
- Costs include meals – lunch, dinner, morning/afternoon teas from Friday to Sunday. Please note that dinner is not provided on Thursday night, however a variety of food trucks will be onsite for this night only. Ignite Kids registration includes morning tea only.
- Parental Consent Forms are required for all registrations under the age of 18. Those who are attending as part of a Group should contact their Group Leader for the necessary forms. Those attending individually should download this Parental Consent Form.
- A late fee ($15/person) will apply after 8 September 2017.
Additional Ticket Types:
- Family rate:
- A special rate is available for families with 3+ school-aged children attending, with the third and following children free. This rate only applies to full registrations. Please contact us for details on how to register.
- Parents wishing to attend the whole conference are welcome to register as per the normal registration tickets for full day access to keynotes, rallies and workshops.
- Half day registration is also available for parents who wish to participate in the adult sessions in the mornings while the Ignite Kids program is running. This rate is $135, which also includes lunch for yourself and your Ignite Kid/s. (Lunch is not included in the Ignite Kids registration).
- Day & Weekend Registration:
- Day registration will open one month before the conference, pending available tickets.
- $175 Weekend (Saturday & Sunday).
- $120 One Day (Friday or Saturday). Contact us for Sunday only registration.
- Ignite Kids $35 per day.
Refunds and Transfers
If your circumstances change and you are no longer able to attend the Ignite Conference, please note the following information:
- Before 30 June 2017: Refund available less $40 administration fee.
- During July & August 2017: 50% Refund available.
- From 1 September 2017: No refund available however registrations can be transferred to a new person.
To transfer a registration please contact the Ignite Conference office to receive a transfer code which will enable you to register the new attendee. Please note that a $10 Transfer Fee will apply from 8 September 2017.